- Theories for each case are explained in a simple and clear manner.
- Explanations are based on fundamental circuit theories.
- Theories are followed by analysis.
- Step-by-step practical designs are given where necessary.
- Practical solutions are provided for problems.
- Numerical problems and solutions are included in all cases.
- Good study text for beginners and experienced engineers.
- Three-dimensional illustrations are included.
- An important feature of the text is the step-by-step design procedure of opamp circuits which supports practical design problems.
- Two appendices are also part of this book. Appendix A (Linear ICs) provides the classification of integration levels, types of linear-IC packages, basic temperature grades in which ICs are manufactured, designation of operational amplifiers, representation of IC manufacturing companies, identification of the devices and manufacturing company. Generalized impedance converter, negative-impedance converter (NIC), precision full-wave rectifier, absolute-value output circuit, analog multiplier, applications of phase-locked loop (PLL) are covered in Appendix B (Some Special Circuits).
- Major Highlights
160+ multiple-choice questions
400+ summary and review questions
150+ solved and unsolved problems
About the author
Professor B. Somanathan Nair is currently a visiting professor in the Department of Optoelectronics, University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram. Professor Nair has a teaching experience of more than 38 years and has held the post of a Principal at the Government Engineering Colleges at Idukki and Kottayam; has been a Professor and Head of Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering in the Government Engineering Colleges at Thiruvanthapuram and Kannur. He was the Joint Director of Technical Education, Kerala and the first Controller of Examinations at Kannur University. He was also a member of the Faculty in the Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Idaho, USA. He was a member of the Syndicate, Senate, and Academic Council of Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam. Professor Nair has authored 14 textbooks in the area of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
To order please visit: www.wileyindia.com
Linear Integrated Circuit: Analysis, Design & Applications B. Somanathan Nair Rs. 299/- 340 pages ISBN 978812658968